I REGISTERED FOR COLLEGE NETWORK 6/19/12 AND TRIED TO CANCEL 6/27/12.THEY SAID THAT I MISSED THE CHANCE TO CANCEL BY 1 DAY.

ARE YOU SERIOUS? NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MY BANK ACCOUNT TO KEEP THEM FROM CONTINUING TO RIP ME OFF. I NEVER EVEN STARTED A CLASS NOR DID I HAVE A GUIDANCE CALL. I AM HIGHLY UPSET.

PLEASE STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF NOW IS NOT A TIME FOR THAT ESPECIALLY WITH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE GOING CRAZY. $1 IS HARD TO EARN AND FOR YOU ALL TO TAKE IT AWAY WITHOUT MERIT IS UNREASONABLE.....1 DAY.

WOW!

EXCELSIOR ISN'T EVEN AFFILIATED WITH THEM.....AND YOU END UP HAVING TO PAY THEM ALSO, AND SIGN UP FOR THEM.CLASSES THAT COLLEGE NETWORK ARE GIVING AREN'T ACCEPTABLE TO EXCELSIOR AS OF OCTOBER 1ST, 2012.

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

North Royalton, Ohio, United States #581797

Call the College Network at 1800-39LEARN and ask for Bernard Schroeder.He handles complaints.

There are review board meetings montly, I contacted my congressman a few months ago to get the ball rolling. I've been told they would credit my wifes account $5900, we owed $5000. So where is that extra $900? Vanished into thin air.

Then we were told we wouldn't be charged in December, though we were. Leave message after message for Bernie, you will have to ask the receptionist for him once you call that number. He will never give out his direct line. His office is in Las Vegas, though College Network is in Indiana I think.

CALL HIM!!!! I promise you, he will not answer calls, you must leave messages! Took 3 weeks to reach him, but he will get tired of the messages and eventually respond. If they are right, and this time it's not a lie, my wifes loan is done with,.

they credited back $5000 so we are at a $0 balance (I hope).

Call Bernie asap.Good luck Timbowski79@yahoo.com

to Tim North Hollywood, California, United States #868110

I was a student at The College Network, and I like many of you feel misled by this company. Adhoot and Wolfson law firm is working with me on a contingency (meaning we don't get charge), if they win the case they will bill TCN for their fees. My contact at the Ahdoot and Wolfson law firm is Vanessa Shabik, if you would like to join our law suit please call 310 474 9111, ahdootwolfson.com

GolferMan

My wife registered for the LVN to RN Program and found the materials and lesson plans to be quite effective.She performed all the readings, watched all the video lessons and passed her State Board test on the first try.

Why did this work for my wife and not the others who are complaining is because my wife did the work, read the materials and actively participated in the lesson plans. She did what was expected unlike the rest of you lazy losers who expect to get something for nothing.

Get off your *** pot and do something productive with your lives and stop complaining because you are too lazy to put forth an effort........291ced3

to GolferMan #868108

I was a student at The College Network, and I like many of you feel misled by this company. Adhoot and Wolfson law firm is working with me on a contingency (meaning we don't get charge), if they win the case they will bill TCN for their fees. My contact at the Ahdoot and Wolfson law firm Vanessa S., if you would like to join our law suit please call 310 474 9111, http://ahdootwolfson.com/.

to GolferMan North Hollywood, California, United States #868109

to GolferMan #1012211

wow.. who are you to call someone a lazy loser... I am glad your wife is the nurse and not you ..

to GolferMan Copperas Cove, Texas, United States #1235077

Umm...my complaint is that they are not fulfilling their part of the program. I financed for them to pay for the tests, over a year ago I requested the funds (money I'm paying for still) and hear it is a year later, I'm being told to send an email because there is no phone line for that department...

I'd prefer to understand what I'm doing when I get my BSN...therefore, work is required...