3815 River Crossing Pkwy #260, Indianapolis, IN 46240, USA

Thanks for the encouragement to pursue a lawsuit. I too fell under the hopes of TCN being an asset to accomplishing a dream (LPN-RN).

I signed with them in 2012 and slowly stop pursuing the modules due to life obstacles.

However, I continued to pay Southeast Finical Credit Union and paid them in full. On the other hand, I have had no results with TCN with issuing a refund for the 13 modules I didn't even attempt for cash out for exam fees so I have money sitting out there with them that's my money.

I decided last month that I needed to search and see if there others like me.

With no hope from academic support other than email this address acs@collegenetwork.com. The bankruptcy news is news to me as, I've decided to reach out to my state attorney general in Florida and included TCN no form of verbal communication along with Southeast Financial Credit Union being the lender.

Product or Service Mentioned: The College Network Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $12000.

The College Network Cons: Thier communication, How difficult it is to get a refund, Buyers remorse, Not happy.

• LPN