Savannah, Georgia

my daughter and myself wanted to go from lpn nurse to rn nurse, rep from college network came to our house and told us we could do it in about a year with the college network. I asked if they were accredited with the state of ga nursing board and he said yes they were.

he had contracts with him but his computer was down and I didn't have one. so we signed up, reggie said we would get a laptop to do homework on, well....we never got the lap top we were promised, then months go by and it time to file taxes, we didn't have their school code, I call reggie and he says, oh we don't have one, were not a college. what???? so how could they have been accredited with the state of ga nursing board.

so we stopped paying this fraudulent charge and they put marks on our credit. does anyone want to get an attorney and sue this company

Product or Service Mentioned: The College Network Lpn To Rn In Nursing Program.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

The College Network Cons: Rep lied to get us to sign up, False information, Buyers remorse, Entire program.

• single mom