1.1K views

The College Network Law Firm in San Diego, California did an excellent job defending me on my case that I had where it was the college network advisors who really helped me to get into an excellent law school in San Diego and the board who tried to not grant me my juris doctorate. Thank so much college network of San Diego you did an excellent job for me.

When it came to my big court case against the board I was very afraid that I wasn't going to get approved but luckily their helpful staff guided me through the process and sure enough I came out on top thanks so much TCN of San Diego.

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #649848

Was really happy with the college network law firm and all that they could do to help my family and myself. Keep up the good work. 8)

Los Angeles, California, United States #598618

:grin I was in need of legal help when I was denied getting into college due to being from a minority background.This was really upsetting to me because I was unable to attend the college of my choice but luckily I went to the College Network Law Firm and they were able to help me out and guide me on how I would best proceed to get into the university of my choice without being discriminated against for my background.

Luckily everything worked itself out in the end and I am now attending the school of my dreams.Thanks TCN Law!

They really helped me out with a contact law issue that I was having thanks so much.

collegegraduate

Must say that the college network sounds like an excellent and reputable legal firm. Thanks so much.