My name is Oluremi Coleman from Houston Tx.On May 12 2015, Amelia Harmon of TCN, visited my apartment to sign me on to pursue Lvn to RN program.

Made me believe they are accredited to Indiana State University. She even gave me a visual tour of the university on her laptop. I agreed to $99 every month on a visual pad. I did not sign any loan paper.

She did not mention any loan to me. When l asked for a copy of what l signed, she said her computer is acting very slow. And she will emailed it later.But to my amazement, she for was forward document that did not have my real signatures but e- signature they called it on a loan paper. These guys are thieves and if no one can help us , God will definitely judge them soon.

I am tired of paying for what l did not use.I stopped paying Florida finance with whom they claimed they got $8,000 loan from, with interest amount to $12,.000

Equipment Quality
Additional Fees
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Universal Technical Institute Automotive Program Review Universal Technical Institute "This is in regards to a specific negative review, and others like it, about Universal Technical Institute. I graduated from UTI in Houston, January 2005. Never ONCE was an associates..." Read more Institute For Integrative Nutrition - What to know before you consider enrolling - Exploited by IIN, Alumni Institute For Integrative Nutrition "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more Kroger - Buy one get one free not honored - service center rude Kroger "Today I purchased a buy-one-get one free item at the Kroger on FM2920 a5 Kuykendahl in Spring, Tx. Realizing that I had been charged full price upon placing the items..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Onetravel - Terrible Service Onetravel "We requested a cancellation of one of our tickets in April. Because it was not cancelled within 24 hours, we would only receive about $200 from the refund for a..." Read more Spiritual Quest - Got this Great salt lighting kit, salt wall portable if you will? Spiritual Quest "viewed online this salt wall - funny to say but the wall is made up of over a dozen or so components called salt blocks or bricks - it includes..." Read more