Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

My name is Oluremi Coleman from Houston Tx.On May 12 2015, Amelia Harmon of TCN, visited my apartment to sign me on to pursue Lvn to RN program.

Made me believe they are accredited to Indiana State University. She even gave me a visual tour of the university on her laptop. I agreed to $99 every month on a visual pad. I did not sign any loan paper.

She did not mention any loan to me. When l asked for a copy of what l signed, she said her computer is acting very slow. And she will emailed it later.But to my amazement, she for was forward document that did not have my real signatures but e- signature they called it on a loan paper. These guys are thieves and if no one can help us , God will definitely judge them soon.

I am tired of paying for what l did not use.I stopped paying Florida finance with whom they claimed they got $8,000 loan from, with interest amount to $12,.000

Review about: The College Network Lvn To Rn In Nursing Program.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

School Of Permaculture - Nicholas Burtner - arrogant with Messiah Complex School Of Permaculture "Many people in the permaculture community have had similar experiences with Nicholas Burtner. Ranging from arrogance and a know-it-all attitude (sadly without knowing it all) to a picture of Jesus..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Www.Actualtests.com does not honor it's "LifeTime Membership" ! Actualtests "I purchased an www.actualtests.com membership account in the year 2005 for $100.00 This allowed me to download any PDF for any exam and whenever i wanted to. Since the beginning..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Houzz - Do not do business with this company Houzz "I purchased a Catalina 4 piece outdoor furniture set from this company. The furniture arrived in excellent physical condition from inspection from opening the boxes. However, when I actually tried..." Read more RugsUSA - Terrible rug quility RugsUSA "I tried to leave a review on their website but unfortunately couldn't. Bought a rug 1 year and 1 month ago. And the rug did not hold up. It started..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more