1.5K views

They lied and stated the were from excelsior college and I was enrolling in the college and I would recieve my textbooks included in the cost of tuition.It has been years I have paid $140 a month for their worthless "books" not the college and I still owe over $4,000!

This guy came to my house and made all kinds of promises like I would recieve a tutor and such. They should be held accountable for all the people they ripped off and for claining they were from Excelsior!

A good story can only last so long!They should be out of business!

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

Denver, Colorado, United States #1222401

This is the worst mistake i have made.I am single mother struggling and have been paying these high payments for couple of years.

I can't get out of the loan and have no reason to conitnue with them. They do not offer any other programs that i would be interested in. I have made several attempts to stop this loan with no success. I am stuck and having to choose between food and paying these payments.

I can't afford to have this on my credit either.If anyone can help I would greatly appricaite it....

what do we do? I have gotten Massachusetts atorney general involved..need more backing.

Alexandria, Louisiana, United States #943230

SCAM!!!!Need to be sued!!!

Never thought I could be scammed until College Network had someone come and scam me good!!

Yes, they are scammers. Bad choice don't sign with them.

Without a doubt The College Network was the worst (and most expensive) mistake I've ever made.I wanted to work on my BSN and "thought" this was a good way to start.

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!! A representative from College Network came to my home, gave his sales pitch, then gave me the "act now" speech to get started. Well I fell for it like an ***. He gave me my 1st book to study, had me sign the finance papers, and left.

When I started getting struck on things I called for help. The only thing I got was the "you can do it" pep talk. As a result, I failed and never used the system. That was in 2007 and today (in 2014) I'm still paying on the loan and still owe $2500.00.

They've even sold my account to a different financial group twice.

We moved to Florida where my company is now paying for my BSN at a much cheaper rate.I would NEVER RECOMMEND College Network to anyone, especially the school I was originally getting my degree from.

to TomR Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #817767

Mr.Rakes,

According to our records our Customer Support team has helped you satisfactorily on numerous occasions.

We do not have any records to indicate you have completed an exam using our materials, but we would be happy to address any perceived shortcomings.

Our learning materials are prepared by PhD-qualified authors, college and university professors, and subject matter experts in many fields of study. We are constantly working to improve our products and services to accommodate the needs of adult and distance learners.

Many customers have had success using our materials and we believe with our assistance you can as well. To see stories from successful customers who we have assisted over the years, please visit YouTube® and enter the keywords “College Network.” These individuals have demonstrated that with hard work and dedication, anyone can achieve their goals.

We would be more than happy to help you take advantage of your purchase. If the program you purchased no longer suits your academic needs, we may have another educational study program you can complete to help advance your career.

Your purchase continues to carry the lifetime guarantee, and our support staff is here to assist you along the way.

We would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your program and to have you as a satisfied customer.Please contact Customer Support at 1-800-634-1443.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #780078

Ohio law suit against The College Network. Please, contact me at ginas@clevelandconsumerlaw.com

to Anonymous Indianapolis, Indiana, United States #783070

Dear Gina,

We are unable to identify you with the information contained in your post; therefore, it is difficult to address your concerns without being able to review your account history.

We would be more than happy to help you take advantage of your purchase.If the program you purchased no longer suits your academic needs, we may have another educational study program you can complete to help advance your career.

Your purchase continues to carry a lifetime guarantee, and our support staff is here to assist you along the way.

To see stories from some of the successful customers we have assisted over the years, please visit YouTube® and enter the keywords “College Network.” These individuals have demonstrated that with hard work and dedication anyone can achieve their goals.

I signed up and found out i made a mistake, so i just paid and went back to a college that was not online. I now graduate in December 2013 :) , if you can get out before the deadline do it, if not call the Better Business Bureau they may be able to help you