State: Texas City: Crockett Product: The College Network Classes Clear all filters (1 of 8 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Product:

The College Network in Crockett, Texas - Just like every other scam

1.1
I graduated from the LVN program and during school The College Network came to the school and told us about the "School","program". As soon as i got my LVN i started The college network, this was in 2012 the woman was just like any other scam artist who tries to sale you something, she sugar coated it so much i know for a fact she said this was a school, when in reality its a PUBLISHING and RESEARCH company when i contacted excelsior after i had been paying every month on the dot for over two years about enrolling in the school the lady at excelsior informed me that the classes i had taken with TCN would not transfer over as they did not accept TCN stuff anymore she then told me about TCN scam and how she talks to atleast a couple people in the same situation everyday she told me the price that i could have paid had i just used Excelsior directly and i would get Financial aid! I didnt want to believe it so i called TCN and talked to several different people and got vague run around in circles answers. I stopped the payments and now here it is 2 years later and i literally get phone calls every three months or so from some company saying they are representing TCN and that TCN is currently moving my account to prelegal status where they will seek legal actions and the right to enforce that by any means necessary should i not pay and what are my intentions. The last time they called which was today the guy told me that the SCHOOL was going to move the case to seek legal remedies it WAS IN PRELEGAL everytime they call i get threatened, told it was a school,told i was going to get sued unless i paid the account today in full, and these people when they call are so vulgar and rude. I cant even express how much of a scam this place is granted some people i know were told the truth, i can assure you the woman who sold me on this did not tell me ANYTHING truthful i wasted so so so much money and TIME. they say you have to make mistakes to learn, well if you make this mistake after reading ALL the reviews out there now you have no reason to get mad when you find out you got scammed.
Review
Service
The College Network Classes
Pros
  • Staff knows how to sell their product
Cons
  • Entire program
  • Thier communication
  • Course work and no teachers
Reason of review
Not as described/ advertised
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Contact The College Network Customer Service