Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

four years ago I signed u p with college network for the Lpn to bsn degree after about a year or more I decided to change to health information technology which I had to pay 200.00 dollars for them to review my paperwork. Which by the way already had.

I was paying 203 monthly for the first degree because I had include the exam fees when I switched to the other program and asked if I could pay 175 so I am not paying for the exam fees they said no. So I have to continue paying the 203 monthly to a loan company, if get behind for one minute there sending me letters, calling saying they can help with the loan not... I was told that once the loan was paid I could have life time credit for courses with them. The prereqs for the health tech program did not match Regis Colleges recommendations when.

I called them The advisors there stated I do not know why they have you taking these classes. At this point I just want to default on the loan but scared they will ruin my credit or take some of my salary so. I dealing with it this is so frustrating to me.

They never check on you or your progress unless you are asking for another study guide. I wished I only dealt with the colleges I wanted to go to this is a waste of money Marie Horner

Product or Service Mentioned: The College Network Program.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Not happy.

Comments