talked my daughter into an LPN to RN program--how easy it is-- asked for the entire cost of her education up front Support was terrible.She was only able to pass one course and now we have to py back the entire loan.
This is a scam. I am going to contact a friend who is a lawyer who likes to take on scams!
Now that they want 100 words, I will repeat that the College Networlk has an agreement with Southeast Financial to get young girls to buy into their loan program. They give no support to help you pass their courses.
My daughter met several people who are paying off debt they owed to this outfit because the course were too hard. To have to pay up front for the whole amount is our fault that we were scammed. The rep from College Network was so smooth. He acted like he was so easy.
I am sure he gets his commission from the up front loan. I am going to contact a lawyer who likes to take on a cause and investigate this scam.
I feel so badly for these young nurses they take advantage of.I cannot believe that these young people and their parents are taken advantage of.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- College Network
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "1. "Free" website: They offer a free website where IIN information is at and you can personalize it but can't erase anything from it. Later on they decided to "partner"..."
- " I have sought services from Theratorials/Urbane Academics since the beginning of Nov. and after playing cat and mouse over email finally get the owner by the name of Nzingha..."
- "I wanted to get tutoring services from this company. I simply typed Book Smart Tutor Reviews on Google. It appears their reviews were written by the same person...."
- "Horrible.doesn't look like picture. Made very cheaply. Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost. No response..."
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- "I asked for a fade, straight up, with a 1 inch hand cut. Every time I go there, I regret it. This one takes the cake. ..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "Will NEVER purchase RTG ever again! We have spent hours dealing with costumer service and getting passed around... worthless!! We bought our 3 piece leather set with power 3 years..."