talked my daughter into an LPN to RN program--how easy it is-- asked for the entire cost of her education up front Support was terrible.She was only able to pass one course and now we have to py back the entire loan.
This is a scam. I am going to contact a friend who is a lawyer who likes to take on scams!
Now that they want 100 words, I will repeat that the College Networlk has an agreement with Southeast Financial to get young girls to buy into their loan program. They give no support to help you pass their courses.
My daughter met several people who are paying off debt they owed to this outfit because the course were too hard. To have to pay up front for the whole amount is our fault that we were scammed. The rep from College Network was so smooth. He acted like he was so easy.
I am sure he gets his commission from the up front loan. I am going to contact a lawyer who likes to take on a cause and investigate this scam.
I feel so badly for these young nurses they take advantage of.I cannot believe that these young people and their parents are taken advantage of.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- College Network
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "During our visit to the college SIRIUS TRAINING & EDUCATION INSTITUTE in December 2011, College Management including the Principal and MD Mr. Kee Lek Yong and Daxter Wee –Director Operations..."
- "I RECENTLY WAS DROPED FROM MY LOCAL COMMUNITY COLLEGE DUE THAT MY HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WAS NOT RECONIZED AND IT WAS NOT VALID, IAM VERY UPSET WITH STRATFORD CAREER INSTITUTE..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "Horrible.doesn't look like picture. Made very cheaply. Took 4 months to ship after an email that they were shipped 3 months ago so I thought they were lost. No response..."
- "I just opened a box of Ritz Bits and found a large clump of hardened peanut butter substance in it. The expiration date is Dec. 7, 2015. The UPC code..."
- "I asked for a fade, straight up, with a 1 inch hand cut. Every time I go there, I regret it. This one takes the cake. ..."
- "I bought a troy bilt briggs and stratton pressure washer in 2015 and it wont crank in 2016. It is 2800 psi professional series and the first day i purchased..."
- "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..."
- "I loved going to zales but after a horrible ring repair experience I will never purchase rings from there again. I had a BEAUTIFUL rose gold ring that I got..."