State: Connecticut Product: The College Network Classes Clear all filters (1 of 8 reviews match)
filters
State:
City:
Show
Product:

The College Network in Plainville, Connecticut - Misslead, money and dreams lost, time I can never get back!!

In 2010 I too was mislead by TCN salesperson, related to time and classes it would take for my RN, told they worked with excelsior, 3/4 of my way to my degree( I thought) I found out that I had to enroll with excelsior at a additional fee, exam fee checks were taking 6 months ( losing more time) after calling TCN countless times. Also my sciences are expiring and if I wish to continue it will cost me a additional 6000 dollars on top of the 12,000 dollars already spent.. So now I'm 54 years old broke with no degree in sight!!! Please anyone thinking of TCN as a degree option, DON'T GET SCAMMED. My dreams of becoming a RN are over thanks to TCNs misleading, over priced books, they are crooks!!!

Ms. Milewski,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback.

Much of what you have posted is covered in the initial paperwork that you are presented with before signing up.

Your satisfaction and success with our products is very important to us. Someone will be reaching out to you in the next 48 hours to address your concerns and attempt to resolve this matter to your satisfaction.

If you have any questions in the interim, please contact 1-800-634-1443.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Review