Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

They lied to me and then Southeast Financial took my money monthly for 5 years and gave it to TCN.TCN is just a big whole taking money and putting it into Gary Eyler's million dollar home.

They made it sound like I was getting a college education when it was paid in full and it was the best deal ever. They owe me $10,000. I have a book, just copies of out dated material. It was supposed to be a psychology book.

It was 5 years later and they said the book was not outdated.

Books are outdated every year.That was the first sign that something was not correct.

Review about: The College Network Program.

Reason of review: There is no service, they provided nothing. Just took my money and I got nothing..

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1313449

I agree i want my money back as well im over the smoke they blew to rip off so many people

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Legacy Education Alliance - Be Smart and Run Away Legacy Education Alliance "I am taking my time and effort to write this review hoping that one less person could be saved from a unnecessary financial disaster. There is no free lunch. The..." Read more Keystone Rv - Keystone travel trailer Keystone Rv "We purchased a keystone 4150 from camping world in Akron Ohio. Paid over $42,000 for the trailer. We are having leaks already after the camper has seen weather for 11..." Read more Benjamin Moore - Black streaks on Aura Exterior Paint Benjamin Moore "For over two years I have been dealing with a paint problem with Aura exterior paint. My house was built in 2006 and the only paint that has ever been..." Read more Reservation Counter - Scam artists Reservation Counter "Please do not book your hotel through this website, they are scam artists. Short Story: They stole my money and blamed me for their mistake. I ended up having to..." Read more Bravo Sports - Canopy fails catastrophically in rain Bravo Sports "I Left a canopy up over a couple of days of light rain. The canopy support members failed and the canopy collapsed. The unit was a few weeks old, but..." Read more