They lied to me and then Southeast Financial took my money monthly for 5 years and gave it to TCN.TCN is just a big whole taking money and putting it into Gary Eyler's million dollar home.

They made it sound like I was getting a college education when it was paid in full and it was the best deal ever. They owe me $10,000. I have a book, just copies of out dated material. It was supposed to be a psychology book.

It was 5 years later and they said the book was not outdated.

Books are outdated every year.That was the first sign that something was not correct.

Review about: Associates Of Nursing To Bs Program.

Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss There is no service, they provided nothing. Just took my money and I got nothing. / $10000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1313449

I agree i want my money back as well im over the smoke they blew to rip off so many people