Los Angeles, California
11.1K views

WHO EVER A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM SHOULD CONTACT ME AT studentslawsuit@yahoo.com FOR A CLASS ACTION. I NEED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE VICTIMS READY TO TESTIFY DURING THE INVESTIGATION AND PROCESS.THEIR COURSES ARE NOT ACCREDITED OR RECOGNIZE BY ANY INSTUTION AS THEY'RE PRETENDING.NONE OF US IN CALIFORNIA WILL BE ALLOW TO SIT FOR THE NCLEX-RN PROGRAM AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US.THEY 'RE ALL PEOPLE WITH LACK OF ETHIC USING ANY TYPE OF ROAD TO MAKE EASY MONEY.THEY ARE NOT ACCREDITED BY THE CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD OF NURSING AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US AT SIGNING,NOR AFFILIATE WITH EXCELLIOR COLLEGE.PLEASE JOIN ME TO THIS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.MY EMAIL AGAIN IS studentslawsuit@yahoo.com.ALSO YOU CAN JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK WITH my name:nadine law

THANKS

Product or Service Mentioned: The College Network Program.

• Unix

Comments

Eyana

Please add me to the class action !!!!! I’m out $10,000.00!!!!

I have trying to reach these people for month’s!!!!! Rediculous!!!!!

Please help us all who have been lied to by these people!!!!! I have been enrolled since 2008-2009.

Lynetta

Please add me to the class action as well, I'm out over 10k. My email is rainbowmonkey143@yahoo.com Thank you

hello I need help, I received a call today from a law firm who threaten to sue me for a loan through the college network that I never received because I left them when they didn't keep their end of the contract.

Hello, I also would like to join this lawsuit. I joined TCN back in 2005, finished the classes I was told I needed for nothing. Email: ragasa.aprilrose@gmail.com

Kyrie

I also have been a part of this scam, I have never been able to contact the college net work after I received my first module I was told I had to add more classes n then the college I was supposed to be using nver even heard of me.. I have been paying on this since I started in 2015, I have tried not paying n it has ruined my credit so I started paying on it to bring my credit back, I have paid 16,000 n of that I have 4500 left .

I want my money back n would love to know what to do.. please help..

I would like to be part of this lawsuit sign up with them in 2010 for LPN to BSN paid 8,000 and did not receive my modules as promised & when i called them they said they were online-was given a sign in which never worked. I sent emails & called for months with no avail.

I want my money back this is terrible. They are not even recognized. My email is Mirta.Guarino@gmail.com.

Please send my whatever I have to do to help us all out. Thank you!

How can I be apart if this lawsuit. I enrolled with TNC back in 2010.

Paid $28000 and was told I would enrolling for my bachelor's of business administration. Now I'm looking at going to med school and no degree since the information provided was misleading...

My email address is Slclark09@gmail.com. if you can please send me information regarding this lawsuit or any way of getting a portion of my money back.

They got me in Kansas City back in 2004. I cancelled within the three day time frame and they still sent it to collections.

They took me to court and I settled. Arkansas State Board successfully ran them out on the rail!

Crooks! I would love to find out if I can get my funds back.CathieSctalbert@hotmail.com

@Cathie

I still have the study material they sent meMy email is:::: Sctalbert@hotmail.com

I have been trying to get my test reimbursements for the last 2 exams that I passed. I am looking for reimbursement of over $700.00.

I want my money. The BBB can not help indicating that the college is no longer in operation.

*** me off even more. How can I get my reimbursement?

They got me too. Count me in replpn@yahoo.com

I would like to get my money back from the College Network. I took out their loan, paid it off.

I am out 10,000. I attempted the first test, through their online testing site, which crashed in the middle of the test.

The material they gave me to study did not match the test at all. $12,000 gone and nothing to show for ir.

I live in Florida and I would like my refund too

You can count me in if it's not too late. I have been scammed by them as well.

I want my money back. beardregina1967@gmail.com

You can count me in also if not too late. I asked for refund of prepaid exam fees and was told no.

I'm never going to take exams thru them. Is there anyway to get refunded?MY EMAIL IS rrainy62@yahoo.com

I am too affected by these people. I am now having my wages garnished for something I didn't even complete.Chassity.Bulger@ketteringhomecare.com

Massachusetts Student--Same here-would be more than willing to help--Can be contacted at Cindylu4242@gmail.com

I’m in too was ripped off had to use another tear prep company since tcn was so insufficient

Myself to angelaagustin1980@gmail.com 10 years later finally paid them off and have not don’t a single thing with their courses or exams. I asked for a refund many times.

They said no. And now I’m hearing that they might be accept excelsior with my nursing boards and the Pre reqs i was about to bring through TCN will only work to excelsior.

The College Network Reviews