Los Angeles, California
10.3K views 174 comments

WHO EVER A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM SHOULD CONTACT ME AT studentslawsuit@yahoo.com FOR A CLASS ACTION. I NEED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE VICTIMS READY TO TESTIFY DURING THE INVESTIGATION AND PROCESS.THEIR COURSES ARE NOT ACCREDITED OR RECOGNIZE BY ANY INSTUTION AS THEY'RE PRETENDING.NONE OF US IN CALIFORNIA WILL BE ALLOW TO SIT FOR THE NCLEX-RN PROGRAM AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US.THEY 'RE ALL PEOPLE WITH LACK OF ETHIC USING ANY TYPE OF ROAD TO MAKE EASY MONEY.THEY ARE NOT ACCREDITED BY THE CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD OF NURSING AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US AT SIGNING,NOR AFFILIATE WITH EXCELLIOR COLLEGE.PLEASE JOIN ME TO THIS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.MY EMAIL AGAIN IS studentslawsuit@yahoo.com.ALSO YOU CAN JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK WITH my name:nadine law

THANKS

Review about: Class Action.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The College Network?

Comments

I have $9000 invested in the college network.I was trying to schedule an exam through them since I have prepaid for 20 exams and can't reach an actual person.

I just called the sales line thinking surely I could get someone there and they have stopped taking new clients. Heard this from a recording not an actual person.

If there is any action I can take please let me know.My email is carrie_eggert@aol.com.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1283008

Ditto in the "dupe" department by these dirty dogs at TCN.They are total shysters and are great at the old bait 'n switch!!

I'm in it for about $10K, with nothing to show for it at the end of the day. Their shoddy business scam must be adjudicated.

I will assist this case in any way that I am able.Thanks!

kimberly.felsted@sbcglobal.net

Caitlin

This happened to me as well let me know if I can help email is cate.c.butler@gmail.com

I also have paidover $5000 to TCN and never received anything for my money.2 weeks after i received the initial paperwork about classes to take, i received a letter telling me i had to add more classes and the monthly payments were going to increase by quite a bit.

I ignored their letter, got too busy with work and never got any responses from calls.Wasted my money!

Spencer, Indiana, United States #1274010

I have fallen for this as well I have been paying for over 2 years. I have never received help from this company, I haven't used the program at all. But my payments are always on time.

Columbus, Ohio, United States #1267827

I was scammed by these people . How can i join the lawsuit ....

Beverlyscaff@gmail.com

Absolute worse sale and cannot believe I fell for this non-sense ... how do I join the CAL agains TCN ?

Michelle
Slidell, Louisiana, United States #1241354

I was also scammed by TCN how can I join the class action suit?

Lady Lake, Florida, United States #1239714

Does anybody have a current list of people involved in this class action lawsuit.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1203209

Hello, I fell victim to College network and wanted to know if I need to live in California to take part in the class action lawsuit, thanks