10.7K views

WHO EVER A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM SHOULD CONTACT ME AT studentslawsuit@yahoo.com FOR A CLASS ACTION. I NEED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE VICTIMS READY TO TESTIFY DURING THE INVESTIGATION AND PROCESS.THEIR COURSES ARE NOT ACCREDITED OR RECOGNIZE BY ANY INSTUTION AS THEY'RE PRETENDING.NONE OF US IN CALIFORNIA WILL BE ALLOW TO SIT FOR THE NCLEX-RN PROGRAM AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US.THEY 'RE ALL PEOPLE WITH LACK OF ETHIC USING ANY TYPE OF ROAD TO MAKE EASY MONEY.THEY ARE NOT ACCREDITED BY THE CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD OF NURSING AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US AT SIGNING,NOR AFFILIATE WITH EXCELLIOR COLLEGE.PLEASE JOIN ME TO THIS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.MY EMAIL AGAIN IS studentslawsuit@yahoo.com.ALSO YOU CAN JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK WITH my name:nadine law

THANKS

Review about: The College Network Program.

Comments

I live in Florida and I would like my refund too

You can count me in if it's not too late.I have been scammed by them as well.

I want my money back.beardregina1967@gmail.com

You can count me in also if not too late.I asked for refund of prepaid exam fees and was told no.

I'm never going to take exams thru them.Is there anyway to get refunded?MY EMAIL IS rrainy62@yahoo.com

I am too affected by these people. I am now having my wages garnished for something I didn't even complete.Chassity.Bulger@ketteringhomecare.com

Massachusetts Student--Same here-would be more than willing to help--Can be contacted at Cindylu4242@gmail.com

I’m in too was ripped off had to use another tear prep company since tcn was so insufficient

Myself to angelaagustin1980@gmail.com 10 years later finally paid them off and have not don’t a single thing with their courses or exams.I asked for a refund many times.

They said no.And now I’m hearing that they might be accept excelsior with my nursing boards and the Pre reqs i was about to bring through TCN will only work to excelsior.

I am also a victim of TCN deception. Please contact me at mar4u@msn.com. I’d be more than willing to help take these predators down along with their heartless sales reps.

I would also like my money back..

I too, would like to join the law suit against TCN.It' s unfortunate for this to happen.

Prior to signing on the dotted line, I did some research and didn't find anything negative. The rep that met with me even gave me some names to check with.

What the heck!?You can reach me at amy.gross1967@gmail.com

I paid the full amount of the program. I didn't pass any exams and no help or assistance was given to me to further my experience. They gave a book and told me test when I completed it.

#1420985

If it is not too late I would like to join too. I requested an exam fee check in June and have not received anything. I have called and emailed with no responses.

My email is megs918@msn.com

I would like to join.

Mlmiller.mercado@yahoo.com

I too started this college also and paid in full upfront because I hate debt.I would like to join this lawsuit.

I have kept all my college information.My email address is telltennille@gmail.com

I will like to join.

Hope not too late.

Mitcheljobble@gmail.com

#1401956

I signed up with the college network 2011 - my email address is ladyfay22@gmail.com. My name is Sandra

I would like to join the class action lawsuit against The College Network.I have been unable to reach anyone and the voicemail stated they aren't taking any more students at this time.

My name at the time was Jeanette Rodgers.I can be reached at jaytee815@gmail.com

I also have been stuck and unable to reach anyone.They give you a email address and then will not respond.

Unethical.

I am willing to be involved any way.k.hupp@hotmail.com

I want to join in on the class action lawsuit against TCN. kim.smallwood1@yahoo.com

thanks