The College Network - CLASS ACTION LAW SUIT AGAINST TCN COLLEGE NETWORK NURSING
WHO EVER A VICTIM OF THIS SCAM SHOULD CONTACT ME AT email@example.com FOR A CLASS ACTION. I NEED AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE VICTIMS READY TO TESTIFY DURING THE INVESTIGATION AND PROCESS.THEIR COURSES ARE NOT ACCREDITED OR RECOGNIZE BY ANY INSTUTION AS THEY'RE PRETENDING.NONE OF US IN CALIFORNIA WILL BE ALLOW TO SIT FOR THE NCLEX-RN PROGRAM AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US.THEY 'RE ALL PEOPLE WITH LACK OF ETHIC USING ANY TYPE OF ROAD TO MAKE EASY MONEY.THEY ARE NOT ACCREDITED BY THE CALIFORNIA STATE BOARD OF NURSING AS THEY HAVE BEEN TELLING US AT SIGNING,NOR AFFILIATE WITH EXCELLIOR COLLEGE.PLEASE JOIN ME TO THIS CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT.MY EMAIL AGAIN IS firstname.lastname@example.org.ALSO YOU CAN JOIN ME ON FACEBOOK WITH my name:nadine law
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Class Action
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..."
- "I do not have anything bad to say about the teachers, they all have their own teaching style, and unlike the old days, they expect you to have studied the..."
- "As a community college student, clearly I'm not swimming in money; I'm TRYING to complete a simple 2 year degree at a community college to go to a University so..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I wrote this review back on Saturday, December 12th, 2015 and a lot of what I am going to say is a repeat, but there will be some updates as..."
- "Back on Saturday, April 30th, 2016, I used my American Express Credit Card to pay my contractor $20,000.00 for a job that has Not Been Finished! The way that I paid..."