Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:
Show
Seriously, I had no issues. Monthly payments were easy, texts they gave me were adequate but they WILL NOT make sure you pass! You do have to do some work yourself with other resources folks! No one said they were going to ease your completion of the program...

I am unique" in having a DVM, PHD and BA and BS in physics and agriculture; nearly died, retired from research work, was healed, became a paramedic, now and completing the "Bridge program to the RN"

I find there was some "hiding" of the costs and the connection with Excelsior College, but overall, very very good option in this day and age. Just be sure to "survey the big picture" and know about the "hoops" of registering at college network, then a fee of $1065 to "enroll" at Excelsior College. Overall, I will be RN soon and am "rating it 8 of 10".

jm, dvm, phd, ma, ms, ba, bs, nremt-p, ccemt-p

Review

The College Network in Fort Lauderdale, Florida - Thecollegenetwork law Firm Excellent Company

The College Network Law Firm in San Diego, California did an excellent job defending me on my case that I had where it was the college network advisors who really helped me to get into an excellent law school in San Diego and the board who tried to not grant me my juris doctorate. Thank so much college network of San Diego you did an excellent job for me. When it came to my big court case against the board I was very afraid that I wasn't going to get approved but luckily their helpful staff guided me through the process and sure enough I came out on top thanks so much TCN of San Diego.

Was really happy with the college network law firm and all that they could do to help my family and myself. Keep up the good work. 8)

:grin I was in need of legal help when I was denied getting into college due to being from a minority background. This was really upsetting to me because I was unable to attend the college of my choice but luckily I went to the College Network Law Firm and they were able to help me out and guide me on how I would best proceed to get into the university of my choice without being discriminated against for my background.

Luckily everything worked itself out in the end and I am now attending the school of my dreams. Thanks TCN Law!

They really helped me out with a contact law issue that I was having thanks so much.

collegegraduate

Must say that the college network sounds like an excellent and reputable legal firm. Thanks so much.

View more comments (3)
Review

The College Network in Fremont, California - I complained to the ohio attorney general on them and had to sign a confidentality agreement

To get my money back i had to file a confidentiality agreement to get my money (not all). these peope are vicious. i agreed not to sue them, wont speak bad about them to others including electronic media. Even after that they gave me less than half of my money back. I will never ever use the college netowrk again. i would urge others not to use them either. I also complained to the indiana state attoprney general as well as the Better business bureau. Please do the same if you have problems with these people Unanoumous for obvious reasons

This place is definitely corrupt.

The Dean, Dave Ebersbach, was a ninth grade math teacher for three years and has a masters in Phys. Ed. I am not sure how that qualifies him to be the Dean but at Herzing this qualified him to be the Dean further demonstrating what low standards the place has for itself. That is just the start of the problems.....Dean Ebersbach is so focused on how right he is that everyone else must be wrong. If it is not his way, then it is not the right way, and since he is the Dean a student cannot get anything done without his approval.

Herzing is supposed to be focused on students but with Dean Ebersbach, students come last. If you need a grade change and the form is filled out, he will get around to it -- 3 or 4 months later. If you need your schedule changed, and the form is filled out, he will get around to it -- 3 weeks into class.

This man needs to go through the Dale Carnegie training. Dean Ebersbach talks to students like children. He is condescending, does not listen and has some of the worst social skills ever witnessed. He is often late for meetings, talks too much, and causes meetings to run over. He is not persuasive but a bully; he is not an effectual listener but a talker; and he is not collaborative but resistant to being cooperative or working with others. He frequently fails to address student needs. He does not possess humility, patience or fortitude. He speaks not the truth for it is not familiar with his character.

See my post, here is how i am handling it.

Wait - you signed a confidentiality agreement to get some money back, now you're violating it by squawking while keeping the money? Um .

. .

I don't know if this reflects more poorly on the college network or you. I'm sure they're not superb, but I've met people who are doing their program and like it.

ummmmm you should be in jail....

View more comments (3)

The College Network in Brooklyn, New York - They just want money

the person that came to my house never told me that if i dont cancel in 3 day your locked in thats BS!!!! I told them that NY does not want ADN nurses any more theses ppeople r like so!! also dont sign anything there famous words r did u read the paper work??? i so so dont like them!! bad BADBADBAD customer service!!!!! and i dont know if you are ready for this they send your info out to banks but u rare not allow to talk to the bank the will tell you you can only talk to the people at the colege network so your telling me someone has my ss number but the cant tLK TO ME THAT IS A TOTAL NONONO THEY KEEP TALKING ABOUT EXCELCIOR AND THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM

See my post, here is how i am handling it.

@ Karisma.. We all are in the same boat.

Contacted the company but company insisted for us to pay the whole amount weither we use it or not. Contact BBB, your state's attorney general and also indiana attorney general. These government companies can all be reached by phone or via email or their internet complaint form at their websites free of charge.

I also researched Indiana attorney general website and found 2 successful cases back in 2004. Now that was years ago so I'm thinking that people/students like us now are not aware of these government help that we are entitled to get help from so let us spread the word about this.

Loss
I contacted my Attorney General in my state.Please everyone complain,it takes 30 days.I found others that got action taken.I found a court case against tcn with the Indiana Attorney General an the 2 people won.If my state can,t help.I,m complaining in there...

I am in texas and have been screwed by these sorry *** people also keep me informed plz chrissytrammell@yahoo.com

Loss

The College Network in Atlanta, Georgia - Person never showed up to meet me then lied and told the school I was not there

First off it is kind of weird that a rep has to meet you somewhere rather then to talk to you over the phone but I scheduled an appt and the appt day came and went with a no show. The college network called me back and ask did I want to re schedule because I was a no show and I did not answer there calls. How the *** was I a no show when they were suppose to met at my house. I am glad I looked into other schools because they lied before I COULD EVEN ENROLL.

The reason that The College Network" sends an actual person to your home is to convince you now is the time to take the plunge, push you in to commiting right then and there without having time to discuss with spouse or to think about it. They come to get your signature on that paperwork. It's considered to be a major marketing strategy - it's to open & close the deal on the spot.

That's Funny - I had a great experience and am about halfway thru my ADN program now. Not sure I could do this any other way.

Review

The College Network in Milledgeville, Georgia - They lied about the contract! now someone is trying to garnish my wages.

When the representative came to sign me up i ask specifically if i did not like the way of learning was I obligated in any way and he told me no problem. well when i decided to drop it they told me I was obligated to pay the money which i was financing and now they are trying to garnish my wages or put a hold on my license and mess my already finacially binded way of life up. I am so mad and don't think I should have to pay for services I am not receiving this is ridiculous. besides my state doesn't except it. madder than a wet setting hen so if I can help in anyway I will be glad to! They should have to pay not the hard working single mother out here.

....from so spread the word about this.

We all are in the same boat. Contacted the company but company insisted for us to pay the whole amount weither we use it or not.

Review
I signed up for the college network to get my ADN. It sounded great when I was signing up but when I had to cancel, it was a problem. They never explained that you only have 3 days to cancel. I have never used any money from the college network but am being harrassed...

Not to offend many out there, but it seems that u may have not understood how the so called program worked.

as previously speaking with many people at several hospitals, I have inquired about the college network and as worried as i was, i met with an educational advisor from college network.

i told the individual that i have read so much negative reviews about college network, but i still called because i also have met with others that have completed the program and was perfectly happy. so i asked, why i should use their services, the rep then replied. it's not a secret that we have negative reviews about college network, imagine if we were a perfect company and everyone was happy, we would be out of business. coming from a business background, i understood what the rep was saying.

Even the largest and most popular retailer out there such as "WalMart" is a great place to get great deals, but not everyone is happy with them, but they still keep coming and coming back, why? because they offer products that are needed by people like us. the rep then said, our programs are not magical, it requires work on my part and that i will need to put the effort into the program. so it's a matter of will and determination? the rep said Yes, just because you go into a program that doesn't mean it will happen without the needed resources, such as time and money and my will to do it. the rep then went on and told me everything i needed to know about the cost. I was made fully aware that i needed to pay the cost and that if i didn't pay it i would still be liable for the amount. the rep fully disclosed the situation from start to finish.

I was told that college network is not a partner of Excelsior, the rep confirmed. the rep said, "you don't have to do the program with college network" you can simply call excelsior and do the program with them, but it may cost more money and time. I then asked, why would that be? rep replied, think about it, the college network will provide you with the courses online or hard copy version? excelsior is all textbooks, the rep asked me how long it would take me to read 4 text books for each of the required courses vs online or the hard copy. I looked at my nursing text books and i knew that it would be impossible for me to read all the required text books from excelsior, but when i saw the online site for college network and the sizes of the binders, i knew that it was much more manageable and doable. I was still worried, but I knew that others have done it and others have failed, but if others can do it, I can too. I've been an LPN way too long as life happened, i couldn't go back to school it was not possible while working, either i stay as lpn or move forward.

just a word of advice, i think that others have legitimate claims towards the college network, but if you really think about it, and read the reviews, why is it always the same thing? it's because the people posting as the ones that may have not been asking the right questions during the meeting, or maybe didn't do research before the meeting.

As far as accreditation, the rep flat out told me that college network was not accredited, the schools were accredited and that's where my degree will be coming from. i was never told that the degree was going to come from college network, they are not a school. all they do is help people, who wants to be helped, get their education or school credits in order to complete a program. I guess I was one of the lucky ones, but it was not luck. i knew what i was getting into and i knew that i had to work on it, that it was not going to happen by itself.

some people say that the courses where hard, i think that's just fine, don't you remember LPN schooling? it was the hardest thing to do at the time, but some failed and others made it. If nursing school was too easy, it would not be good. I personally would not want to be the patient of that nurse.

Bottom line: do your research, ask others, those who made it through and those who didn't and ask them how and what it took to get it done. if you don't have what it takes to do it, I suggest you go to a regular school. It's a huge sacrifice both, online or regular class, but if you think it would be easy to do it online, then you are mistaken, IT'S EASIER, but not EASY.

I hope this comment helps a little.

The College Network in Flint, Michigan - I got jipped big time

Please inform me on this lawsuit against the college network, they are getting away with murder, and it is time we all get together and do something about it. Let's have the news broadcast the college network on TV, and how they are ripping us off, i bet that would stop their nonsense. I will make a few calls this week, and let everybody know, through a private page of coarse, exactly what i can find out. Let's get petitions together in the meantime while i work on getting them on THE PROBLEM SOLVERS, that way we will have the process already started.

The College Network

I would like to complaint against The College Network, after reviewing my signed Loan application that was not told I was signing, I had noted the amount I was going to pay for a service nothing more. I was given a 3 day cancel period. after reading all the forms I called to cancel, but was told I had to speak to Chuck Morin the recruiter. he was not in office til monday it was friday, the person had told me not to worry it will be ok to call on Monday when i did called i was told i could not cancel it was to late.

help from so let us spread the word about this.

@Lpn

What's funny is the college network targets everyone even if they knowingly know that the person will not be successful with their program. it's not even a program.

they just want you to sign the paper or contract, they know that you are locked in after. seriously, the guy that came to see me said they have helped over 150K people graduate from their programs in the last 20 years or something lame. I said, how do you know that and how can u prove it?

bottom line, I know that as working adults it's hard for us to go back to school, but seriously, college network is not the way and you will not be happy when they take your money from you.

It's a CONTRACT with NO WAY OUT!. please be careful, we should all do our part to expose them for what they are, manipulating people with dreams and hopes.

PLEASE DON'T DO IT. YOU WILL BE STUCK WITH ALL THE BILLS FOR 48 OR 60 MONTHS IF YOU FALL FOR THEIR GIMMICKS!